Here’s a list of websites and other online resources that can help with homeschooling. Most of these websites are used by MCPS systemwide, others are used by various teachers at Diamond.
Your kids may have already used some of these websites at school. For websites that require a login, your child can usually sign in with their school student account or with MCPS login credentials. (Note: Link requires student account login)
You can also download this list as a bookmarks file for importing into Chrome. Once your child is logged into Chrome, navigate to this page, click the button below, save the page that loads, and import it into Chrome.
To import the bookmarks file into Chrome…
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner to open the menu
- Select Bookmarks > Import Bookmarks and Settings
- Set the selector to Bookmarks HTML File and check the Favorites/Bookmarks box
- Click Choose File and select the file
If you find a broken link below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- MCPS login credentials for various sites below (requires student account login)
- American History
- Kids Discover
- Scholastic Learn at Home